UNet is a partnership of six leading universities Bath, Cardiff, Oxford, Reading, Southampton and Imperial College, London. We all offer extra support to sixth form and college students from families without a background of university study who are applying to leading universities. We look for experience of UNet activities in UCAS personal statements.
If you are aiming for a leading university in the region then UNet activities will give you:
- in-depth information about the universities and courses in the region
- support in choosing the right course for you
- expert advice on making a competitive application to a leading university
- the chance to explore subjects that interest you through summer schools and extended projects
- extra activities designed to improve your grades at A Level
Check out our events here.
We welcome all students who can benefit from our courses, regardless of background.
Watch these videos in which the students, who are all the first in their families to go to University, talk about what prompted them to apply and how they've benefited from this experience to date. We hope you are inspired!
Snow (Neuroscience), and Mia (Sociology)
Imperial College London
Zain (Mathmatics), and Meriame (Physics)
University of Bath
Jodie & Stephanie (Sport & Exercise Science), and Coran (Aerospace Engineering)
University of Oxford
Matthew (Chemistry), and Orin (Law)
University of Reading
Mahalia (Art & English Literature), and Tehreem (Biological Sciences)
University of Southampton
Tyler (Acoustical Engineering), and Kemi (Law)